- The term Verinite will mean Verinite Technologies Private Limited and the term User shall mean user who is browsing this website. The term site shall mean www.verinite.com.
- By using the Site, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be modified at any time by Verinite without any notice to User.
- The site and content present on this site is exclusive property of Verinite including all the text, images, graphics, software, video and audio used on this site. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Verinite. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Verinite will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Verinite may establish links between this website and one or more websites operated by third parties. Verinite has no control over any such other websites, the contents therein or the products/services offered. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty by Verinite of such websites, the contents of the websites, the products or services of the websites or the operators of the websites. Verinite disclaims responsibility for the privacy policies and customer information practices of third-party internet sites hyperlinked to our sites. Verinite is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Verinite shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
- THIS WEB SITE, THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE SITE, AND ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT. VERINITE CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. INSPITE OF VERINITEâ€™S BEST ENDEAVOURS, THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF VERINITE THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES.