3 to 5 years
Pune / Chennai
What do we want to accomplish and why do we need you?
Verinite Technologies is an IT consulting and service company working with banks on Consulting, Testing and Support services around Cards, Payments and Lending initiatives with our domain and technology level expertise. Verinite have successfully delivered more than 500+ of projects since inception. Verinite is a delivery & people centric organisation with cultural values of Innovation, Execution Excellence and Empathy. With our Niche knowledge and Domain expertise Verinite will create its own space in Global Banking Technology & Fintechs.
What will you do Day to Day?
As a BAU L2 Analyst, you will work hand-in-hand with support teams and ensure that all incidents related to the supported applications are resolved in a timely manner. The candidate will be responsible for daily Production Support functions for Power CARD CMS application. The candidate will ensure functioning of the production environment with the view to maintain stability and control.
Essential Skills for the Job Role
Roles & Responsibilities
Ok, You are Interested !! need to know more about Verinite
• Great team: Young, Talented and Diverse teams. We are People Centric Organisation with agility and expert domain expertise.
• Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Verinite. Every person is approachable.
• Huge market: With our unique Domain Expertise we see ourself partnering with our clients in large Technology Initiatives and Integrations in Banking and Finance.
• Great customers: Some of the most notable banks India – IDFC, DBS, HDFC, RBL, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank and much more International Banks.
• Impact: A fun and exciting culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don’t care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Verinite we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Verinitian imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.
If interested, please share the profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org